We aim to make all of our events fully accessible wherever possible; we want our activities to be inclusive of everyone. We also recognise that financial access can be a barrier, and have a small access fund available to support travel and other costs.
- All of our activities take place in wheelchair-accessible venues.
- A hearing aid loop is available on request. We provide BSL interpretation at all of our performances, together with Palantype subtitles where possible. We will always try to source volunteer interpreters for Deaf people wishing to take part in our Club activities.
- With notice we can meet blind and visually impaired people from the nearest public transport and provide a guide to the venue.
- We can provide live audio-description on demand.
- We welcome enquiries from disabled people who have particular individual needs and will always do our best to meet these.
Contact us for information about access to specific events and activities.