Our policies are currently being updated.
Our policies and procedures have two main purposes. First, to ensure that in seeking to do good, we do no harm. Second, to ensure that we reach the highest possible standards in achieving our aims and objectives, drawing on best practice from the UK and around the world. Our Safer Spaces Policy underlies all of our policies. You can find out more about our policies and procedures by clicking on the links below or using the pull-down menu above. All policies and procedures are reviewed at least annually by the Directors.
- Artistic Policy
- Ground rules for participants
- Code of Conduct for Personal Assistance
- Code of Conduct for Directors, Employees, Apprentices, Interns and Volunteers
- Data Protection Policy
- Equality & Diversity Policy
- Environmental & Sustainability Policy
- Feedback, Compliments and Complaints Policy
- Health and Safety Policy
- Safeguarding Policy
- Smoking Policy
- Quality Assurance Policy
- Safer Spaces Policy
- Children’s and Young People’s Policy