Each of the training services listed can be purchased separately, or as part of our Organisational Development Services. We will tailor the content of each course to meet the specific needs of your organisation. Training is currently being delivered live online.
- Disability, Diversity and Inclusion Gain Inclusion Confidence through a deeper understanding of the Social Model of Disability and how this applies to disabled people from across the ‘protected characteristics’ of the Equality Act 2010.
- Self-Reflection & Unconscious Bias Gain a deeper understanding of how Unconscious Bias is created, discover how it can be scientifically assessed on an individual basis via a series of timed online tests, and learn how to leave it behind.
- Inclusive and Accessible Recruitment Gain the tools you need to ensure that you are able to recruit and retain the best possible members for your team as well as being fully compliant with the Equality Act 2010.
- ‘Reasonable Adjustments’ Gain a clear understanding of when and how you need to vary your policies and practices in order to include disabled people fully and ensure you are compliant with the Equality Act 2010.
- ‘Disability Confident’ Self-Assessment and Validation Gain the tools you need to participate successfully in the Government’s Disability Confident scheme.
- Inclusive Communication and Accessible Formats Gain the tools you need to ensure that your communication methods are fully inclusive and are compliant with the Equality Act 2010.
- Access and Environment Assessments Gain the tools you need to self-assess whether your buildings and related arrangements are fully inclusive and are compliant with the Equality Act 2010.
- Organising Inclusive Events Gain the tools you need to ensure that your events of all sizes are fully inclusive and are compliant with the Equality Act 2010.
For more information please contact Together! 2012 Business Director Robin Surgeoner MBE email@example.com
Next: Other Services