Inclusion is a huge asset for businesses and offers genuine competitive advantage. People are the key to the success of any organization, and a diverse workforce is a key factor in effective recruitment, retention and service delivery.
The benefits of employing people with a wide range of backgrounds, abilities and experiences include:
- Having the best people working for you, and getting the best out of them.
- Staff who show greater loyalty, reliability and commitment to work, and improved staff retention.
- A more positive and focused working environment.
- Greater creativity and innovation.
- By demonstrating a commitment to Disability and Diversity, your organisation is sending a powerful message to existing and future employees that you are people-focused and have their welfare at heart. It will also boost your public profile and improve your relationships with customers/service users.
For more information please contact Together! 2012 Business Director Robin Surgeoner MBE firstname.lastname@example.org