Thanks to the generous support of Arts Council England and our sponsors, the Together! 2017 Disability History Month Festival returns in November/December. Confirmed highlights include:
- Festival launch on Monday 23 October 2017, with a Dance Club workshop led by Anjali followed by a performance.
- A ‘Visual Poetry’ exhibition by Sean Burn, with a related workshop and performance.
- The Together! 2017 Open Exhibition, bringing together amateur, community, semi-professional and professional disabled artists with a Newham connection.
- A spoken-word double bill, with ‘All the things we used to be’ by Angry Fish and ‘What’s Normal Anyway?’ by ju90.
- A public presentation of our international Vibrations project, with a live connection with Montreal.
- Street art with Aliens and Paracarnival.
- Together! 2017 Disability Film Festival (8-10 December at the Old Town Hall Stratford).
- End of Festival party with reading by Penny Pepper, Together! 2012 Writer-in-Residence.