In 2021 we continued to deliver our activities online as a result of Covid-19.
- Our YouTube livestream Together Unlocked! continued three days a week until April, when we introduced our new weekly livestream Something for the Weekend. The streams were supported by a dedicated Highlights and Links page for each show.
- Our Clubs continued to thrive on Zoom and by phone.
- Our Summer Together! programme returned, with activities for Newham Heritage Month and Newham Word Festival, and the launch of our Kitchen Carnival project for Hackney Carnival.
- Later, our tenth annual Together! 2021 Disability History Month Festival and Together! 2021 Disability Film Festival continued to attract new audiences online.
- Our Join in from Home web-based activity programme continued, with new Family Activities added.
- We welcomed a new Youth Development Worker, Kate Rolison, after the previous worker Hazel Brill was awarded a fully funded PhD place.
- The National Lottery Community Fund awarded us additional funding in recognition of our increased costs.