We aim to make all of our events fully accessible and inclusive of everyone. We also recognise that financial access can be a barrier, and will do our best to support you if you need funding for data or devices to join in.
- All of our activities take place on Zoom with auto-captions enabled.
- Manual captions are provided for live events, together with BSL interpretation. We provide live audio-description on request.
- Captions are provided on all of our YouTube videos.
- Speakers describe themselves as soon as they have been introduced.
- We embed audio-description into our Art Club Still Life session on Fridays to ensure full access to the image. Images can also be sent out by email, text and WhatsApp as required.
- We recruit volunteers to take notes, provide audio-description etc.
- We provide as much information in advance as possible about how an activity is delivered and scheduled, and always stick to our timetables.
- We welcome enquiries from Disabled people who have particular individual needs and will always do our best to meet these.
Contact us for information about access to specific events and activities.