1) Our experts come with the credibility that can only be achieved by lived experience, in addition to their professional backgrounds. They are all individuals whose CVs reflect their passion for their work and their commitment to the values embedded within it. Nowhere else will your teams be advised, trained or addressed by former CEOs and public sector equality leads, Paralympic champions, international artists, and experts on race, disability and diversity.
2) Our services are bespoke and tailored directly to your organisation’s needs. We can deliver inclusive and accessible projects and events for you, or support you to deliver your own. We can support you to gain competitive advantage and bottom-line savings, and to embed inclusive values throughout your work. We can also support you to achieve ‘Disability Confident’ status with the DWP.
3) Our creative expertise enables us to offer you a range of non-traditional learning and staff retention activities as part of our portfolio of services. We are able to draw on a pool of internationally respected Disabled artists to lead these.
4) Our CSR offer means we can create opportunities for your staff to participate alongside Disabled people from diverse backgrounds in Together! 2012 creative activities, or to assist with the administration and delivery. This provides further confidence and experience with diversity and inclusion in a uniquely enjoyable and relaxed manner.
5) Our profits support cultural engagement by local people and visitors alike, enabling them to take part in artistic, creative activities that build confidence and assist in regenerating the main Paralympic Host Borough of Newham. At the start of 2012, Newham had the lowest level of cultural engagement in the UK, as well as some of the highest levels of disability.
For more information please contact Together! 2012 Business Director Robin Surgeoner MBE firstname.lastname@example.org
Next: Our Consultancy Team