Everything we do is free and led by Disabled artists. We offer a year-round Clubs programme for Disabled people, currently operating by phone and Zoom, and exhibitions, performances, screenings and other activities led by Disabled people for everyone. We also have a wide range of activities on this website that you can join in from home in your own time.
- Join in with the Kitchen Carnival as part of our Summer Together! 2022 activities.
- Find out more about Together! Clubs and our Youth Together! programmes, which take place weekly.
- Watch a recording of our ’10 years and more than 2012 events later’ lunchtime event on 16 June for Newham Heritage Month 2022 here.
- Apply to be part of our Together! 2022 Disability Film Festival.
- Enjoy the exhibitions and watch recordings of the performances from the Together! 2021 Disability History Month Festival.
- Watch some of the films from and out more about the Together! 2021 Disability Film Festival.