‘Charlie & the C Monsters’ is a free 6m: 40s film (or series of 1m short films) and a print-your-own A4 16-page comic/colouring book that explain without words what you need to know about how Covid-19 is spread and prevented. With a story by ju90 and artwork by Stickman Communications Ltd, Together! 2012 CIC has produced ‘Charlie & the C Monsters’ to help to communicate more effectively about the virus across language, literacy and impairment barriers. ‘Charlie & the C Monsters’ is suitable for all ages and abilities, and is released under a Creative Commons licence. This means it is free for anyone to use and to reproduce, so long as it is not changed or sold commercially. Together! 2012 CIC receives core funding from Arts Council England and the National Lottery Community Fund.
‘Charlie & the C Monsters’ film (6m: 40s). Click on it to play.
- Click here to download your own 16-page ‘Charlie & the C Monsters’ comic-colouring book as an A4 PDF.
- Click here to download the film and here to download a version with audio-description (the audio-described version is also available for viewing below).
- Click here to view and download 1-minute films on different topics.
- Click here to download a PDF ready for bulk printing.
- Click here to order bulk copies from Together! 2012 CIC.
- Click here to download the media release.
* You may need to right-click in Windows or hold down the option key while clicking in Mac OS.
For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org
‘Charlie & the C Monsters’ animation with audio description (6m:40s). Click on it to play.